There’s nothing like B1G Media Days.
Where else can you find college football head coaches standing at a podium and showing off their jersey buy from the night before? Or a herd of media members following said coach to wherever he decides to go?
This week on the Radio Hour, we cover it all! From the winners and losers on the podium, to the players that shined in front of the microphone. Joining us to do so is Andy Coppens of Talking 10. Coppens was in Chicago last week and brings us his great insight.
Some topics this week include:
- Jim Harbaugh taking over the two day event
- Paul Cryst impressing on the microphone
- Mike Riley proving he is the right fit for Nebraska
- Kirk Ferentz talking about a punting competition
- Kevin Wilson and his tough situation in Indiana
- Tim Beckman’s handling of the allegations against him at Media Days
We’re so happy to also be a part of Buckeye Sports Radio. BSR brings you Ohio State commentary, interviews and podcasts around the clock with the great shows and names that you trust!
As always, thanks for listening to The Buckeye Battle Cry Radio Hour on Buckeye Sports Radio and Buckeye Sports Radio.com.
You can find us on iTunes, where we are always excited to hear your comments and feedback on the show. We welcome you to rate and subscribe as well.
To listen to this week’s show, click play below. To download the show directly, click here.