There is nobody that enjoys talking college basketball in late February than The Buckeye Battle Cry Radio Hour. Yesterday, we talked Ohio State basketball with tBBC Editor Ken Kohl.
Today, we bring you another great roundball discussion about ESPN and BTN College Basketball Analyst Jon Crispin.
Crispin, who has called a ton of basketball games this season for ESPN and BTN, stopped by to talk about the gut check time of the season, when teams either play their way in or out of the post season.
Some of the Topics we discussed include:
- The recent VCU/Richmond game that he broadcasted on Wednesday and the double overtime ending where fouling late in the game played a factor.
- The coaching, player and competitive parity of the Atlantic 10 conference and just how good some of the teams in the league really are.
- Who the Best Player Jon has seen play this season.
- Is there a matchup that could put some fear into Kentucky’s dream of a National title.
- Where Gonzaga sits in the discussion of potential Number one seeds in the NCAA Tournament.
- How the B1G is the most competitive conference in the country.
- The latest talks of the B1G discussing freshman ineligibility.
And Crispin Basketball, the program that he and his brother have built up to help better the game of college basketball.
Plus, so much more.
As always, thanks for listening to The Buckeye Battle Cry Radio Hour. You can find us on iTunes, where we are always excited to hear your comments and feedback on the show. Feel free to rate and subscribe the show.
To listen to this week’s show, click play below. To download the show directly, click here.